FASTER AND MORE ACCURATE BRANCH TAKE OFFS WITH AECInspire's LATEST RELEASE
We cherished 2022 and closed it on a great note with our end-of-year release in December. This release is foundational for making our users' material take off experience faster and smoother. That said, it is also the last stop before our next big release that will help our users do their end-to-end branch circuitry work faster.
With this release, we added new features and functionalities to our product. We enhanced our Assembly Configurator to make AECInspire emulate how you perform work to build your assemblies for faster material take off.
What is New?
- Quickly customize assemblies as needed: View the properties of all assemblies on a project in one window. With this feature, you can easily do quick assembly revisions and update all or select similar types of assemblies at once. This helps improve the users' overall speed of material take off, ensuring the assemblies placed on the drawing are exactly what you need.
- Make bulk changes to assemblies: Filter, sort, search. Do you think these sound familiar to you? You can now filter, sort, and search properties in Assembly Configurator, which helps users update their assembly properties faster. You can also select multiple assemblies at a time and update each with a few clicks.
What is Enhanced?
We are laser-focused on continuously improving our users' experience with our ever-evolving product. Hence, we made some updates to our existing features. Here are some recent improvements we have made for faster material take off.
- Quick parts list updates in 2D Assembly Configurator: You can quickly update the parts list for similar assemblies in one click.
- Connection Properties: You can now update the connection types on your assemblies faster, even after you place the assembly.
- Easy to filter, sort, edit, and save legend tables: You can now easily customize the legend table with the information your installers need to see.
- Annotation tags for Quantities, 2D drawing view, and build sheets: Different people need different information across the prefab shop, field, or office. Each user can now differentiate the annotation tags based on their workflows and the tag format they are used to seeing in their role.
Other updates include bug fixes, easier assembly placement and navigation, and improvements to Build Sheets!
2022 was a wrap; with this release, we delivered a faster material take off experience for electrical contractors! This will help you take off your branch circuitry faster, developing a more complete plan, so your foreman can spend less time figuring out what they need and more time ensuring your jobs are running efficiently. Our software encapsulates the experience of expert electricians and helps electrical contractors address the skilled labor shortage. With our point release system, we constantly roll out new releases to help you increase your profit and win more work. Stay tuned for the next release!
Feel free to schedule a conversation to discover how AECInspire's software and services can increase your profits this year!